Delivery cost: £198 (inc VAT) for mainland U.K. delivery.
These units are hand built to order, normally delivery is within 14 days, however please be advised that during busy periods this may result in a 21/28 day lead time, please contact our freephone number 0800 138 9246 for current production times.
The Eco Waterless Compost Toilet offers numerous advantages over conventional chemical or mains connected toilets:
- It is waterless and requires no connection to mains water and drainage services.
- The only servicing requirements are to prepare a supply of ‘SOAK’. (Straw or Sawdust) to be scooped and placed in the Container after use, and to remove and replace the Container when it is full.
- Optional waterless men’s urinal (additional £420 (inc VAT) on large units only)
- There are no bad smells associated with Compost Toilets.
- Environmentally friendly!
The Compost Toilet comes complete with operating instructions, delivered to you on a pallet, ready to unload and use. Standard fittings include:
- Timber cubicle made from quality FDC redwood tongue & groove timber, treated with an oil based preservative to the exterior
- The pipe work already installed for the liquid waste and collection container
- Vinyl Flooring
- Laminated Instruction Sheet
- LED light
- A sliding bolt lock
- A sawdust bin & scoop
- Loo roll holder
Mens urinal – £350.00 – (£420.00 inc VAT) Only available in the Medium & Disabled sized units
Solar lights – £35.00 – (£42.00 inc VAT) Available in all size units
Child seat – £75.00 – (£90.00 inc VAT) Available in all size units
Baby changing unit – £295.00 ((£354.00 inc VAT) Only available in Medium & Disabled size units (please note these cannot be fitted alongside a urinal due to space)