Delivery cost: £180 (inc VAT) for mainland U.K. delivery.
The Eco Waterless Compost Toilet offers numerous advantages over conventional chemical or mains connected toilets:
- It is waterless and requires no connection to mains water and drainage services.
- The only servicing requirements are to prepare a supply of ‘SOAK’. (Straw or Sawdust) to be scooped and placed in the Container after use, and to remove and replace the Container when it is full.
- Optional waterless men’s urinal (additional £420 (inc VAT) on large units only)
- There are no bad smells associated with Compost Toilets.
- Environmentally friendly!
The Compost Toilet comes complete with operating instructions, delivered to you on a pallet, ready to unload and use. Standard fittings include:
- Timber cubicle made from quality FDC redwood tongue & groove timber, treated with an oil based preservative to the exterior
- The pipe work already installed for the liquid waste and collection container
- Vinyl Flooring
- Laminated Instruction Sheet
- LED light
- A sliding bolt lock
- A sawdust bin & scoop
- Loo roll holder
These units are built to order and normally delivered within 14-21 days from the date of purchase.
- A solar light which is activated by movement £36 (inc VAT)
- Child toilet seat £66 (inc VAT)