Questions?or Call us on 0800 138 9246
Delivery cost: £114.00 (inc VAT) for 5-day economy delivery anywhere in the mainland U.K.
As required on all fixed construction sites, (Regulation 22 the construction health safety and welfare regulation 1996). This is a quality portable toilet unit with slip resistant hard wearing floor surface. This sewer connection cabin meets the highest requirements in functionality and comfort. It can be quickly and easily connected to the sewage system and offers a professional, alternative solution for all rental companies who want to make sure that their users really feel at home! There are 2 options to choose from (to order select from the options above):
Option 1. Mains connected portable toilet with cold water hand wash
- This portable toilet is fitted with a cold water sink as standard and does not require a mains power supply.
- Lightweight durable polyethylene toilet pan and cistern
- Simple hosepipe connection
- Light and easy to position
- Comes with 4-inch soil pipe-ready for simple connection to mains drainage or holding tank
- Slip resistant hard wearing floor surface
- Toilet paper holder
- Download Brochure
- Specifications for both options above:
- Weight empty: 90 Kg
- Height of seat: 51 cm
- Dimensions (H/W/D): 233 x 122 x 120 cm
- Material used: High-density grade 4 polyethylene. Anti-UV Treatment
Option 2. Mains connected portable toilet with hot water hand wash
- A hot water hand wash unit with a 3 kW infrared water heater
- Full RCD protection
- 16A power socket (fitted to the exterior of the cabin)
- Waterproof fuse box and waterproof switch
- Perfect for your users to enjoy hot water when using the basin.
- 3kw/240v electricity power required